Josh Anderson : photojournalist : blog
What the hell Josh! These are fantastic!!!
Thanks! These were so much fun to shoot.
How were these done? Hope all is well in Nashville.
Hey Matt! I pulled the little plastic framer out of the back of the Holga, then when I would shoot I would only advance the film a little bit instead of going all the way to the next frame. Hope Rio is treating you and Terry well!
These are sweet. Brain melting complete.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What the hell Josh! These are fantastic!!!
Thanks! These were so much fun to shoot.
How were these done? Hope all is well in Nashville.
Hey Matt! I pulled the little plastic framer out of the back of the Holga, then when I would shoot I would only advance the film a little bit instead of going all the way to the next frame. Hope Rio is treating you and Terry well!
These are sweet. Brain melting complete.
Post a Comment