Thursday, August 13, 2009

Memphis Charter School for The Wall Street Journal

I recently got spend the afternoon with Andrae Gathings at the Power Center Academy in Memphis, a new charter school that was started there a year ago. I also got to come back to Andrae's home with his mother, Andrea, and little brother, Richard, where we just chilled out, drank cherry kool-aid and talked about health care reform. Pretty great little day.

You can read Anne Marie Chakers informative article HERE

And see a slideshow put together by Photo Editor Jon Protas HERE.






3 comments:

BrettZiegler said...

Nice work all around! I really like the last frame of this set.

Chris Franz said...

I was at work yesterday and noticed a really great moment featured in the Wall Street Journal. I looked the credit and what do you know...enjoyed all of them.

Josh Anderson said...

Hey Guys,

Thanks so much for the compliments. Dude, I just sat there watching that last picture form through the viewfinder. I was really happy when it came together. I mean, its nothing amazing or anything, but its always great when you think a picture might happen, then you wait it out and it actually does. Glad you liked it.