I got an assignment from The Tennessean last weekend to shoot the state championship cross country meet here in Nashville. These are photos of a few of the runners as they crossed the finish line. I wanted to try to make something a little less standard but still show the amount of effort that these kids put into the race.
Thanks! Yeah, I wish I would have thought of it earlier in the day. I only got a handful of these, and they're all boys. Wish I would have gotten some more variation. Next time. Hope Seattle is not too rainy!
3 comments:
Nice Man! Love the concept. It would be fun to play with the time of day, light, etc. and see what happens.
Thanks! Yeah, I wish I would have thought of it earlier in the day. I only got a handful of these, and they're all boys. Wish I would have gotten some more variation. Next time. Hope Seattle is not too rainy!
love these Josh.
Post a Comment