Sunday, October 18, 2009

Olive and Sinclair Artisan Chocolate

I recently had the opportunity to work with my good friends Scott Witherow and David Sellers, taking photos of their new chocolate company Olive and Sinclair. They make the worlds most delicious chocolates right here in East Nashville, about a 10 minute bike ride from my house. I got to spend the day just hanging out and photographing the process from bean to bar. Everything is made by hand in their small work space. I can still remember when the two of them were talking about starting the company and now seeing it up and running and seeing their chocolate in stores around Nashville is just a really great thing. I am also working on a video that will go along with the photos. Whenever I figure out Final Cut I promise Ill put that up here as well.

Check out Olive and Sinclair HERE.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

went to high school with scott- we are so proud- what a rock star.